Let the fun begin!
- Creating a brand or design for a client is a wonderful process where I work with you and conceive your dream into reality.
- We work closely together through the proofing process to ensure we are on the right track with your brand and your design.
- We will help you along the way with files formats and training videos for websites etc.
- Clothing; Choosing clothing with tonal balance – complimentary colours to your branding.
- Comfortable as well as flattering. Something you can feel confident in.
- Props – Things that reflect your personality, business and sass.
- Come rested and relaxed as you can, we will also ground you when you get there.
- Feel free to call and we can talk about the finer details about what you need for the photography session 0437 216 742.
- Final Payment MUST be made before any artwork, final proofs and press files are released.
- All copyright unless otherwise stated remains the property of Emepic Graphic Design and Photography.
Bookings and Refunds
- Hit the book now button after the chat and lets get the ball rolling.
- Full payment or payment plans started must be initialised before any proofs or photography sessions will be started.
- Please note; we do not offer refunds in any form, if you change your mind you will receive a credit valid for 6 months.
Priority and Time Frames
- Consultation chat – Defining details, start date and time frame for development, booking choices + clarifying any further details from your client brief and making sure we are a good fit for each other. There is a 4 week wait time for all bookings. Standard design fees start at $120 per hour plus gst.
- Priority service – In order to provide you with a high quality service at all times, we maintain a standard minimum turnaround time of 4 weeks from start up date to see a proof. Then 24-72 hours from supply of details alterations to be undertaken. We are able to offer a priority service however please note that this service attracts a premium fee. Priority Service (within 24 hour turnaround) fee for alterations: $240.00 per hour plus gst. To avoid incurring additional fees we recommend you allow for a minimum of two days turnaround per set of changes in your project timeline.
- Website – Any alterations after the sign-off stage will be charged as authors corrections at a rate of $120.00 per hour plus GST. 6-12 weeks is the standard time period for a website development this does not include waiting time for content, change of mind and additional changes to base design.
- Photography – A maximum of 4-6 weeks wait time from Photography session to gallery viewing unless otherwise stated to you. 3 day turn around after you have chosen your images from your gallery.
- Your proof will be sent to you via email for your perusal along with notes and room for feedback and amendments.
- Only two amendments are included in any design concept sent.
- Any additional changes will require an additional fee of $120 per/hour + GST.
- Please note proofing is the responsibility of the client.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information provided on this site and in our programs and courses makes no guarantee on business success, your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, your business, your knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Your choice to act on any of the information provided in session with Emma Nally is solely your responsibility. By signing this Disclaimer, you confirm your understanding that Emma Nally, does not claim to heal or treat your physical, mental or psychological conditions. She simply offers education, physical modalities, health and spiritual guidance to allow people the opportunity to experience and access their optimal selves.
As a Client, you understand that you should never use information provided by Emma Nally in any way that contradicts, conflicts, or opposes a course of treatment or plan of action recommended by a primary professional provider such as your licensed medical doctor, lawyer or financial adviser. If you ever perceive or feel that information given by Emma opposes a primary professional provider’s treatment plan or recommendations, you are strongly advised to follow the advice and instructions of your primary professional provider. If you have any concerns or feel that you do not fully understand the implications of a particular course of action in your situation, you are advised to consult your primary professional adviser before taking action. It is cautioned that you exercise your own personal authority . If you wish to discuss this further please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions – Design:
• Alterations – Any alterations beyond the allocated number of alterations rounds will be charged at a rate of $120.00 per hour
• Authors corrections – Any alterations after the sign-off stage will be charged as authors corrections at a rate of $120.00 per hour
• Image scanning – If necessary and approved by Client, hi-resolution image scanning will be charged as an additional cost. Rates start from $60.00 for an A5 sized CMYK 300dpi scan.
• Image retouching – If necessary and approved by Client, image retouching will be charged as an additional cost at an hourly rate of $120.00 per hour.
• Word versions of files – If requested and not indicated in the estimate, Word Versions of final artwork files will be charged as an additional cost of $120.00 per hour.
• Photography, illustration or print production – None of the above cost estimates cover any photography, illustration or print production (film, plates and printing) costs of this project. The procurement of quotes for these costs is included in our fees but we recommend all responsibility for invoices be accepted direct by you as we charge 15% commission on gross costs of any external work we are asked to pay for. Where illustration or graphic designs are included in the concepts supplied, if the concept is selected the production of further illustration or graphics will be an additional cost to the Client. This cost will be advised based on the extent of the Client’s requirements.
• Website – Any alterations after the sign-off stage will be charged as authors corrections at a rate of $120.00 per hour. 6-12 weeks is the standard time period for a website development this does not include waiting time for content, change of mind and additional changes to base design.
• Priority service – In order to provide you with a high quality service at all times, for a
document of the size indicated in this quotation we maintain a standard minimum turnaround time of 24-48 hours from supply of details alterations to be undertaken. This allows time for your alterations to be made accurately and also for the checking of the alternations by another studio representative for accuracy and quality. We are able to offer a priority service however please note that this service attracts a premium fee. Priority Service (within 24 hour turnaround) fee for alterations: $240.00 per hour. To avoid incurring additional fees we recommend you allow for a minimum of two days turnaround per set of changes in your project timeline.
• Couriers – If required courier charges will be an additional charge, to be recorded on the final invoice.
Terms and conditions
Commencement of work
The Client agrees to provide written approval of this submission before any work is commenced, as a Letter of Agreement between The Client and Emepic Graphic Design and Photography concerning the work outlined in this submission.
The Client agrees to pay the invoiced amount within 7 days of receipt of an invoice. If the work time exceeds 4 calendar weeks in duration, the Client agrees to payment by calendar monthly invoices based on the work done to date.
Where publications are printed, The Client agrees to supply for free, in addition to fees for service, any number up to 5 of printed samples of every item produced for The Client by Emepic Graphic Design and Photography during the course of this project (quantity to be specified by us).
Fees for service
It is agreed that the fee for service shall be the cost estimates provided within this submission, unless work undertaken exceeds work outlined. If work undertaken exceeds the items specified in this submission, upon notification before the extra work is carried out. The Client agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work.
This is defined as any work involving additions to the list of items within this submission or changes to all pieces of finished artwork after sign off by an authorised representative of The Client.
Liability regarding work and materials provided
It is agreed that all work and materials provided for The Client by Emepic Graphic Design and Photography will be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and may be lawfully used by The Client without infringing upon the rights of others including, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any copyright trade secret patent or tradte mark rights of any third party.
It is agreed that The Client will have the exclusive right to retain and reproduce any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced from the performance of the work outlined in this submission. It is agreed that Emepic Graphic Design and Photography hereby assign to The Client, upon written confirmation of this submission, all rights title and interest in the future copyright of any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced, extended or modified during the performance of the work outlined within this submission. This granting of copyright does not extend to the use of design proposals submitted but not approved by The Client for the work outlined within this submission.
Unless specified in the list of deliverables or estimated services, this contract does not automatically oblige Emepic Graphic Design and Photography to make available concept, development, working files or final usage files of any documents produced in the process of this project to The Client or any third party.